“Be Our Guest” restaurant is a unique, immersive dining experience located in the heart of Disney’s Magic Kingdom. This Beauty and the Beast-themed eatery offers guests a chance to dine in the Beast’s enchanting castle, complete with grand ballrooms and a mysterious West Wing. But where exactly can you find this dining gem within the Magic Kingdom? Let’s dive in and explore.
“Be Our Guest” restaurant is located in the Fantasyland section of Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort. It is strategically placed at the foot of Beast’s Castle, between Gaston’s Tavern, Bonjour! Village Gifts, and Enchanted Tales with Belle. This location provides easy access to other attractions within the Fantasyland section of the park.
Location of Be Our Guest
Nestled in the Fantasyland section of Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort, “Be Our Guest” sits majestically at the foot of Beast’s Castle. The restaurant is strategically placed between Gaston’s Tavern, Bonjour! Village Gifts, and Enchanted Tales with Belle.
This location not only provides a picturesque setting for diners but also allows for easy access to other attractions within the Fantasyland section of the park.
History and Inspiration
The “Be Our Guest” restaurant is a testament to Disney’s commitment to creating immersive experiences for their guests. Inspired by Disney’s 1991 animated feature film, Beauty and the Beast, the restaurant opened its doors in late 2012 as part of a large expansion and renovation to Fantasyland.
The restaurant features medieval windows reaching to the ceiling and murals depicting the Enchanted Rose and characters from the film, including Belle, the Beast, Mrs. Potts, Chip Potts, Lumiere, and Cogsworth. There are three separate dining areas: The Grand Ballroom, The Rose Gallery, and The West Wing.
“Be Our Guest” stands out from other dining options in Magic Kingdom due to its immersive theming, French-inspired cuisine, and character interactions.
- Themed dining rooms: The restaurant offers three elaborately themed dining rooms, each designed to immerse guests in the world of Beauty and the Beast.
- Prix-fixe menu: Be Our Guest serves a 3-course prix-fixe menu for lunch and dinner, offering a set menu with an appetizer, entree, and dessert.
- Character interactions: Guests have the opportunity to see the Beast, who is not commonly found in other areas of the park.
- Location: The restaurant is located at the foot of Beast’s Castle in Fantasyland, providing a unique and magical setting for diners.
- First Magic Kingdom restaurant to serve alcohol: Be Our Guest made history as the first restaurant in Magic Kingdom to serve alcohol to guests.
- High demand and popularity: Due to its unique features and immersive experience, Be Our Guest is a highly sought-after dining option, making it challenging to secure reservations.
The dining experience at “Be Our Guest” is a memorable one, with stunning theming, delicious French-inspired cuisine, and memorable character interactions. The restaurant offers a prix-fixe menu for both lunch and dinner.
The prix-fixe menu includes a three-course meal, with a variety of options to choose from. While some guests have reported feeling underwhelmed by the food, others have enjoyed their dining experience and found it to be a memorable part of their visit to Walt Disney World.
Vegetarian and Vegan Options
“Be Our Guest” caters to a variety of dietary preferences and restrictions, including vegetarian and vegan options. For vegans, the menu includes Mixed Field Greens, Vadouvan Spiced Vegetables, and Vanilla Cake with Lemon Curd.
Tips for Dining at Be Our Guest
If you’re planning a visit to “Be Our Guest,” here are a few tips to enhance your dining experience:
- Make reservations in advance: Reservations can be made 60 days prior to your visit and are highly recommended due to the restaurant’s popularity.
- Dress code: While there’s no specific dress code, you can dress up for a special occasion if you wish.
- Meal sharing: You don’t have to order a meal for everyone in your party. You can share meals to save money and calories.
- Early or late reservations: Consider booking your reservation at an odd time, as normal meal times fill up first. Try eating an early or late meal instead.
- Persistence: If you’re unable to secure a reservation initially, keep checking for availability, as guests may cancel or modify reservations to avoid the no-show penalty fee.
In conclusion, “Be Our Guest” offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience that combines stunning theming, delicious French-inspired cuisine, and memorable character interactions. Whether you’re a fan of Beauty and the Beast, a foodie, or just a Disney enthusiast, “Be Our Guest” promises to be a memorable part of your visit to the Magic Kingdom.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating hours of the “Be Our Guest” restaurant?
The “Be Our Guest” restaurant typically opens with the park and closes an hour before the park’s closing time. However, these hours can change, so it’s best to check the official Disney World website or app for the most accurate information.
Can I meet Belle at the “Be Our Guest” restaurant?
No, the Beast is the only character who makes appearances at the “Be Our Guest” restaurant. If you’d like to meet Belle, consider visiting the “Enchanted Tales with Belle” attraction.
Is the “Be Our Guest” restaurant suitable for children?
Yes, the “Be Our Guest” restaurant is family-friendly and offers a children’s menu. The restaurant’s immersive theming and character interactions make it a fun experience for children of all ages.
Is the “Be Our Guest” restaurant accessible for guests with disabilities?
Yes, the “Be Our Guest” restaurant is accessible for guests with disabilities. It offers wheelchair access and services for guests with visual and hearing impairments.
Can I use the Disney Dining Plan at the “Be Our Guest” restaurant?
Yes, the “Be Our Guest” restaurant does accept the Disney Dining Plan. However, it’s always a good idea to check the current status of the dining plan, as Disney’s policies can change.
Is there a cancellation fee for dining reservations at “Be Our Guest”?
Yes, Disney imposes a $10 per person cancellation fee if you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours in advance or if you don’t show up for your reservation.