When visiting the Magic Kingdom at Disney World, one of the most important aspects to plan is where to eat. With numerous quick service restaurants available, choosing the best one can be a daunting task. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide in-depth information on some of the top-rated quick service restaurants in the Magic Kingdom, helping you make an informed decision.
The best quick service restaurant in Magic Kingdom can vary based on personal preference, but some top-rated options include Columbia Harbour House for seafood, Casey’s Corner for hot dogs, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe for burgers and sandwiches, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe for Mexican fare, and Pinocchio Village Haus for Italian-inspired dishes. However, the best restaurant for you will depend on your personal preferences, dietary needs, and the type of cuisine you’re in the mood for.
Top-Rated Quick Service Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom offers a variety of quick service restaurants, each with its unique ambiance and menu options. Some of the top-rated ones include:
- Columbia Harbour House: Known for its seafood dishes such as lobster roll, shrimp salad, and grilled salmon, this restaurant is located in Liberty Square and offers comfortable seating with some seats providing a view over the passageway between Liberty Square and Fantasyland.
- Casey’s Corner: Located on the northeast end of Main Street U.S.A., this restaurant is themed after a baseball park and is the go-to place for hot dogs. It also offers outdoor seating, providing a great spot to relax and enjoy the view of Cinderella Castle.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe: Situated between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, this restaurant serves a variety of burgers, sandwiches, salads, and chicken strips.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe: This restaurant offers Mexican fare, including a fajita platter, chicken rice bowl, nachos, and more in Frontierland.
- Pinocchio Village Haus: An Italian-themed restaurant in Fantasyland serving pizza and other Italian-inspired dishes.
Factors That Make a Quick Service Restaurant the Best
The best quick service restaurant depends on several factors, including food quality, food options, restaurant vibe, overall satisfaction, and convenience. Each restaurant in Magic Kingdom offers a unique ambiance and theme, catering to a variety of tastes.
Menu Options at Quick Service Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
Each restaurant offers a variety of menu options:
- Casey’s Corner offers a variety of hot dogs with different toppings, corn dog nuggets with plastic cheese, fries, and a simple but delicious Baseball Brownie.
- Columbia Harbour House offers a variety of seafood items, including lobster roll, shrimp salad, and grilled salmon.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe serves a variety of burgers and sandwiches, as well as salads and chicken strips.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe offers Mexican-inspired items, such as Fajita Platters, Nachos, Rice Bowls, and more.
Pricing at Quick Service Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
The prices of quick service restaurants in Magic Kingdom vary depending on the type of food and location. On average, an adult should expect to pay roughly $12 per quick service entrée and about $7 per kids’ meal. Beverages are not included in the main dish price, so plan on an additional $3-$4 for a fountain drink or non-alcoholic bottled beverage.
Special Dietary Options at Quick Service Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
Disney’s food and beverage team makes sure to accommodate different diets and that includes guests who are vegan or gluten-free. Most quick service restaurants in Magic Kingdom offer special dietary options such as vegan and gluten-free meals.
While Columbia Harbour House and Casey’s Corner are often ranked as the top choices, the best quick service restaurant for you will depend on your personal preferences, dietary needs, and the type of cuisine you’re in the mood for. Be sure to check the latest offerings before your visit, and don’t forget to enjoy the unique ambiance each restaurant has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating hours of these quick service restaurants in Magic Kingdom?
The operating hours of quick service restaurants in Magic Kingdom typically align with the park’s operating hours. However, it’s always a good idea to check the Disney World website or the My Disney Experience app for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Can I make reservations at these quick service restaurants?
No, reservations are not required or accepted at quick service restaurants. They operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
Are there any quick service restaurants in Magic Kingdom that serve breakfast?
Yes, some quick service restaurants like Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square offer breakfast options. However, menus and operating hours may vary, so it’s recommended to check the official website or app for the latest information.
Can I use Disney Dining Plan credits at these quick service restaurants?
Yes, all quick service restaurants in Magic Kingdom accept Disney Dining Plan credits. However, the number of credits required may vary depending on the restaurant and the meal.
Do these quick service restaurants offer mobile ordering?
Yes, most quick service restaurants in Magic Kingdom offer mobile ordering through the My Disney Experience app, allowing you to order and pay for your meal in advance and pick it up at a designated window.