Epcot, one of the four theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, is known for its World Showcase, a collection of 11 pavilions each representing a different country. Each pavilion offers unique food and beverage options, providing guests with a taste of the world’s diverse cultures. This article will guide you through what to drink at Epcot, including unique beverages, popular cocktails, non-alcoholic options, and drinks that pair well with popular food items.
Epcot offers a wide variety of drinks from around the world. Some must-try drinks include the Avocado Margarita from Mexico, Viking Coffee from Norway, Tipsy Ducks in Love from China, Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen from Germany, and the Violet Sake from Japan. Non-alcoholic options include the American Dream and the Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade. Always remember to drink responsibly and enjoy the unique offerings of each pavilion.
Unique Beverages at Epcot
Epcot offers a wide range of unique beverages that you can’t find anywhere else. Here are some must-try drinks from each pavilion:
- Mexico: Try the Avocado Margarita at La Cava del Tequila, a refreshing blend of tequila, melon liqueur, fresh avocado, agave nectar, and lime juice.
- Norway: Warm up with the Viking Coffee at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, which is coffee spiked with Baileys Irish Cream and Kamora Coffee Liqueur.
- China: Enjoy the Tipsy Ducks in Love at Joy of Tea, a creamy cold tea and coffee combo blended with bourbon whiskey and chocolate.
- Germany: Savor the fruity Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen, a refreshing beer with a unique grapefruit flavor.
- Italy: Sample a variety of Italian wines with the Wine Flight at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar.
- America: Indulge in the Blackberry Moonshine Lemonade at the Regal Eagle Smokehouse, a sweet and tart concoction made with moonshine.
- Japan: Experience the Violet Sake at YeSake kiosk, a floral, sweet, and smooth sake.
- Morocco: Refresh with the Iced Mint Tea at the Morocco Pavilion, a traditional Moroccan beverage.
- France: Chill with the Grand Marnier Orange Slush, a frozen blend of Grand Marnier, Rum, Grey Goose Orange, and Orange Juice.
- United Kingdom: Unwind with the Welsh Dragon at Rose & Crown Pub, a fruity cocktail with a kick.
- Canada: Celebrate with the Ottawa Apple at the Canada Pavilion, a Crown Royal Whisky cocktail with a hint of maple.
Popular Cocktails at Epcot
Epcot is also home to several popular cocktails that guests rave about. The Avocado Margarita at La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion is a fan favorite, featuring creamy avocado, tequila, and lime in a salt-rimmed glass. Over in the United Kingdom Pavilion, the Black Velvet at Rose & Crown Pub, a mix of cider and stout, is another popular choice.
For those looking for non-alcoholic options, Epcot offers a variety of refreshing and flavorful drinks. The American Dream at Fife and Drum in the America pavilion is a delicious blend of blue raspberry and cherry Icee swirled with vanilla soft serve. Another popular choice is the Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade, a refreshing beverage available at Pineapple Promenade during the International Flower and Garden Festival.
Food and Beverage Pairings
To enhance your culinary experience at Epcot, consider pairing your beverages with popular food items. For example, pair the Avocado Margarita from the Mexico Pavilion with the Taco al Pastor, or enjoy the Wine Flight from the Italy Pavilion with a selection of Italian cheeses.
Enjoying the Drinking Experience at Epcot
To make the most of your drinking experience at Epcot, remember to pace yourself and stay hydrated. With 11 pavilions to explore, there are plenty of drinks to try. Don’t rush, take your time to savor each drink and enjoy the unique offerings of each pavilion. And most importantly, always drink responsibly.
Whether you’re a fan of beer, wine, cocktails, or non-alcoholic beverages, Epcot offers a world of flavors to explore. So raise a glass and toast to a memorable drinking experience at Epcot!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any age restrictions for drinking at Epcot?
Yes, similar to the laws in the rest of the United States, you must be at least 21 years old to consume alcoholic beverages at Epcot.
How can I find the locations of these drinks within each pavilion?
Each of the drinks mentioned in the article can be found at specific locations within their respective pavilions. For example, the Avocado Margarita can be found at La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion. If you’re having trouble locating a specific drink, you can ask a cast member for directions or use the My Disney Experience app which has a map and directory of the park.
Is it possible to get a drink pass or package for multiple drinks?
While Epcot does not offer a specific drink pass or package, they do have an event called the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival where you can purchase a Tasting Sampler Package. This package includes a certain number of credits for food and drink items at the festival’s marketplaces.
Are there any seasonal or limited-time drinks at Epcot?
Yes, Epcot often introduces seasonal or limited-time beverages, especially during their special events like the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival or the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. For example, the Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade is a popular beverage available during the International Flower and Garden Festival.
Can I bring my own drinks into Epcot?
Guests are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into the park. However, you are allowed to bring in non-alcoholic beverages in a non-glass container. It’s a good idea to bring water to stay hydrated throughout the day.