The Pineapple Promenade, a popular booth located in Epcot, is one of the must-visit spots for any visitor to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Nestled within the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, the Pineapple Promenade offers a wide array of tropical treats and beverages that will delight your taste buds.
The Pineapple Promenade is located in Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. It’s situated on the World Showcase Promenade, across from the Port of Entry, near the Canada Pavilion side of the World Showcase. It’s a part of the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, offering a variety of tropical treats and beverages.
Location of the Pineapple Promenade
Located on the World Showcase Promenade, across from the Port of Entry, the Pineapple Promenade is near several other notable booths such as Refreshment Port, Trowel & Trellis, and The Honey Bee-stro. It’s near the Canada Pavilion side of the World Showcase, making it a convenient stop as you explore the festival.
The Pineapple Promenade is located near several recognizable landmarks and attractions, including:
- Refreshment Port: A nearby booth offering food and beverages during the festival.
- Trowel & Trellis: Another booth at the festival, located near Disney Traders.
- The Honey Bee-stro: A booth situated near the Port of Entry, offering food and drinks.
- Port of Entry: A shopping area at the entrance of the World Showcase.
These attractions are all part of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, which features various booths, gardens, and topiaries throughout the park.
Food and Beverages at the Pineapple Promenade
The Pineapple Promenade offers a variety of food and beverages for visitors to enjoy. Some of the items you’ll find on their 2023 menu include:
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (Non-alcoholic)
- A variety of beers, including 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe and BrewDog Hazy Jane IPA
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
The Pineapple Promenade is known for several unique items, such as the fan-favorite Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade and the Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips. The booth also offers a variety of alcoholic beverages, including the 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale and the Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale.
The Pineapple Promenade is a part of the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, which typically operates seven days a week from 10 AM to 9 PM. The Pineapple Promenade booth usually opens at 11 AM, along with other food booths at the festival. However, these hours are subject to change, so it’s always a good idea to check the My Disney Experience app for the most up-to-date information.
While the Pineapple Promenade itself is not an event, it’s a part of the larger EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, which features various booths, gardens, and topiaries. One special activity related to the Pineapple Promenade is the Garden Graze, a food-based scavenger hunt. Participants collect stamps in their festival passport by trying specific dishes at various booths. After collecting five stamps, they can head to the Pineapple Promenade for an exclusive treat.
Tips and Tricks
Planning a visit to the Pineapple Promenade? Here are some tips to help you make the most of your visit:
- Try the fan-favorites: Don’t miss out on popular items like the DOLE Whip and the Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade.
- Explore the beverage options: The booth offers a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to cater to all tastes.
- Visit during off-peak hours: To avoid long lines, try visiting early in the day when the outdoor kitchens open.
- Plan your must-try items: Review the menu options beforehand and prioritize the items you want to try the most.
The Pineapple Promenade at Epcot is a tropical paradise that offers a variety of delicious treats and beverages. Whether you’re a fan of pineapple or just looking for a refreshing break from your exploration of the park, make sure to stop by on your next visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Pineapple Promenade open all year round?
No, the Pineapple Promenade is not open all year round. It is a part of the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, which typically runs from March through June.
Can I visit the Pineapple Promenade if I do not have a ticket to the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival?
No, you cannot visit the Pineapple Promenade without a ticket to the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. The festival is part of EPCOT’s admission, and separate tickets are not sold for individual booths.
Does the Pineapple Promenade offer any vegan or vegetarian options?
Yes, the Pineapple Promenade offers vegan and vegetarian options. For example, the DOLE Whip is a plant-based item on their menu.
Are there any gluten-free options at the Pineapple Promenade?
The menu at the Pineapple Promenade may vary from year to year, so it’s always a good idea to check the current menu for gluten-free options. However, items like DOLE Whip are typically gluten-free.
Is there seating available at the Pineapple Promenade?
The Pineapple Promenade is primarily a food booth, so it doesn’t have its own dedicated seating area. However, there are usually plenty of tables and chairs scattered around the World Showcase for guests to use.