As a tropical blend of passion fruit, orange, and guava juices, POG Juice has earned a devoted fan base among Disney World guests. This delightful beverage, known for its refreshing and invigorating taste, is a staple at various locations throughout the Disney World Resort. Whether you call it POG, Jungle Juice, or Stitch Juice, this drink is a must-try for anyone visiting the parks. Here’s an in-depth look at where you can find POG Juice in Disney World.
You can find POG Juice, a tropical blend of passion fruit, orange, and guava juices, at several locations throughout Disney World. Some popular spots include Boma at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Tusker House in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, ‘Ohana and Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom. Remember, the drink might be referred to by different names like Jungle Juice, Stitch Juice, or Liliko’i Juice.
What is POG Juice?
POG Juice, which stands for Passion Orange Guava, is a tropical juice drink that originated in Hawaii in 1971. Created by food product consultant Mary Soon, POG Juice is a blend of passion fruit juice, orange juice, and guava nectar. This refreshing and tropical beverage is a beloved favorite at Disney World, where it is served under various names such as Jungle Juice or Stitch Juice.
Where to Find POG Juice in Disney World
You can find POG Juice at several locations throughout Disney World. Here are some popular spots:
- Boma at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Referred to as Jungle Juice here, Boma offers this delightful beverage as part of their breakfast offerings.
- Tusker House in Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Also referred to as Jungle Juice, Tusker House is another great spot to enjoy POG Juice.
- ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Here, POG Juice goes by the name Stitch Juice or Liliko’i Juice.
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Known as Liliko’i Juice in Kona Cafe, POG Juice is a great way to start your day.
- Trail’s End at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort – Known as Moonshine here, this non-alcoholic version of POG Juice is a refreshing treat.
- Garden Grill at EPCOT – POG Juice is a popular choice at this location.
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Here, POG Juice goes by the name Orange-Guava-Passion Fruit juice.
- Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom – Known as Tropical Serenade, POG Juice is a refreshing treat at this location.
Remember, availability might vary due to supplier changes and other factors. Always check with the specific location for the most up-to-date information on POG Juice availability.
Variations of POG Juice
Disney World offers several variations of POG Juice, including:
- POG Gelato – Available at the Vivoli Gelato Grand Avenue Gelato Cart in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the Vivoli il Gelato cart in Disney Springs.
- Ngumu Jungle Juice – A cocktail made with Snow Leopard Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, and Tusker’s famous Jungle Juice, available at Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom.
- Cup of Enchantment – A drink made with cranberry and passion fruit-orange-guava juices, topped with yellow shimmer and strawberry boba pearls, available at Fairfax Fare in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Tips for the Best POG Juice Experience
To maximize your POG Juice experience in Disney World, consider these tips:
- Try POG Juice-inspired treats – POG Juice has been incorporated into other Disney treats, such as POG sorbet and POG Juice Dole Whip floats and slushies.
- Enjoy POG Juice in cocktails – POG Juice can be mixed with alcohol to create refreshing cocktails, such as the Niue Rita at the Barefoot Pool Bar in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Make your own POG Juice at home – If you want to continue enjoying POG Juice after leaving Disney World, you can make it at home using equal parts passion fruit juice, guava nectar, and orange juice.
In conclusion, POG Juice is more than just a beverage at Disney World—it’s an experience. Its tropical flavors and various serving locations make it a must-try for anyone visiting the parks and resorts. So, on your next trip to Disney World, be sure to enjoy a refreshing glass of POG Juice!
Frequently Asked Questions
What does POG stand for in POG Juice?
POG in POG Juice stands for Passion fruit, Orange, and Guava – the three main ingredients of the juice.
Can I find POG Juice at all Disney World parks?
POG Juice is available at several locations across Disney World, including various resorts and restaurants. However, availability may vary, so it’s recommended to check with the specific location for the most up-to-date information.
Is POG Juice suitable for those with dietary restrictions?
Yes, POG Juice is a fruit-based drink which should be suitable for most dietary restrictions, including vegetarians and vegans. However, it’s always best to confirm with Disney World staff to ensure it meets your specific dietary needs.
Is POG Juice alcoholic?
No, POG Juice is a non-alcoholic beverage. However, Disney World does offer variations of POG Juice mixed with alcohol, like the Ngumu Jungle Juice cocktail at Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom.
Can I buy POG Juice in bottles to take home?
POG Juice is generally served fresh at the various locations in Disney World and is not typically available for purchase in bottled form. However, you can make your own POG Juice at home using equal parts passion fruit juice, orange juice, and guava nectar.