Sure, here’s a detailed, SEO-friendly blog post on “How To Get into Magic Kingdom Early for Breakfast”.
To get into Magic Kingdom early for breakfast, make a pre-park opening breakfast reservation at either Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest Restaurant. These restaurants allow entry as early as 7:45 a.m. Alternatively, stay at a Disney Resort and take advantage of Extra Magic Hours for early park entry on select days. Remember to book your reservation as early as possible, ideally 180 days in advance.
How To Get into Magic Kingdom Early for Breakfast
Getting into Magic Kingdom early for breakfast is a magical experience that allows you to enjoy the park before the crowds. This comprehensive guide will help you navigate the process, from booking your reservation to deciding where to dine.
Securing Early Entry into Magic Kingdom for Breakfast
Securing early entry into Magic Kingdom for breakfast involves a few simple steps:
- Pre-Park Opening Breakfast Reservations: Make a reservation at either Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest Restaurant, the two Magic Kingdom restaurants that offer pre-park opening breakfast reservations. These reservations allow you to enter the park as early as 7:45 a.m., giving you free rein of Fantasyland before the park officially opens.
- Early Entry Dining: Book a breakfast reservation at one of the early entry dining options, such as Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom. The first seating at these restaurants is at 8 a.m., which can be up to an hour before the park opens.
- Stay at a Disney Resort: Guests staying at a Disney Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours, which allow early entry into the parks on select days. Check the Disney calendar for the specific dates and times.
Remember to book your reservation as early as possible and keep an eye on the park hours. Disney opens up dining reservations 180 days in advance, and resort guests can book dining for the length of their hotel stay at day 180.
Benefits of Early Breakfast at Magic Kingdom
Entering Magic Kingdom early for breakfast has several benefits:
- Empty park photos: Fewer crowds mean better photo opportunities.
- Rope drop advantage: Being inside the rope gives you free rein of Fantasyland before the park opens to the general public.
- Prime attraction positioning: Position yourself for an attraction before the park opens and beat the crowds.
- Unique character experiences: Some early breakfast reservations offer character dining experiences.
- Less crowded dining: Early breakfast reservations may provide a more relaxed and less crowded dining experience.
Breakfast Options at Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom offers several breakfast options for early birds. Here are a few popular ones:
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: Offers a pre-park opening breakfast advantage.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table: Offers a character dining experience inside Cinderella Castle.
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments: Known for its Mickey-shaped waffles.
- The Lunching Pad: Offers a sticky cinnamon bubble bread and a breakfast bowl.
- Crystal Palace: A sit-down breakfast option with character dining.
- Main Street Bakery: Offers the same breakfast sandwich options you’d find at any Starbucks store outside of the parks.
Insider Tips for Maximizing Your Early Breakfast Experience
Here are some insider tips to make the most of your early breakfast experience at Magic Kingdom:
- Arrive early: Arriving early allows you to enjoy a less crowded atmosphere and shorter wait times for attractions.
- Plan your breakfast around the park you’re visiting: Consider having breakfast at a nearby resort if you’re heading to Magic Kingdom.
- Rope drop strategy: Plan your morning to take advantage of the lower wait times for popular attractions during the first hour of park opening.
- Be flexible with your reservation times: If you can’t find a reservation for your preferred time, try searching for different times or consider having a late breakfast or early lunch instead.
Getting into Magic Kingdom early for breakfast can enhance your Disney experience. With proper planning, you can enjoy a delicious meal, beat the crowds to your favorite attractions, and create unforgettable memories. Happy planning!
Remember, the magic starts early at the Magic Kingdom!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a reservation for an early breakfast at Magic Kingdom?
To make a reservation, visit the Walt Disney World dining reservation page or use the My Disney Experience mobile app. You can also call (407) WDW-DINE. Remember, Disney opens dining reservations 180 days in advance.
What if I can’t get a pre-park opening breakfast reservation?
If pre-park opening breakfast reservations are not available, consider having a late breakfast or early lunch instead. You could also check for reservation cancellations closer to your visit.
Do all Disney Resorts offer Extra Magic Hours?
Yes, all Disney Resorts offer Extra Magic Hours which allow early entry into the parks on select days. Be sure to check the Disney calendar for the specific dates and times.
If I have a pre-park opening breakfast reservation, can I ride attractions before the park officially opens?
No, rides do not operate before the park officially opens. However, having a pre-park opening breakfast reservation allows you to freely roam and take photos in certain areas of the park before the crowds arrive.
Do I need a park ticket in addition to my dining reservation to get into the park early?
Yes, you will need valid park admission in addition to your dining reservation to enter the park early.